The Peninsula College community is guided by the following principles:
- The teaching/learning process is at the center of the mission of Peninsula College.
- Members of the College community will treat each other with mutual respect and dignity.
- Members of the College community will be open and honest in their communications.
- Members of the College community shall promote a positive work environment and avoid adversarial relationships.
- Each member of the College community shall act ethically and with integrity.
- The College will engage in collaborative decision-making processes.
Peninsula College Staff Photo,
(Photograph by Rich Riski, September 2011)